Time Management for Writers
(Writers’ Guide Series Book 2)
How to write faster, find the time to write your book, and be a more prolific writer
In the digital age, publishing as book is easier than ever, but finding the time to write a book is becoming harder and harder. With day jobs, family obligations, household chores, and hobbies, many writers struggle to get any writing done.
At the same time, publishers and readers expect writers to publish multiple books every year and to somehow find enough time to market their books through blogging, social media, and networking.
If you are struggling to find enough time to write or don’t get much written once you finally do, this book is for you.
Whether you write fiction or nonfiction, this book will help you to:
- Find enough time to write, even if you have a day job,
- Write and publish more books in less time,
- Use rituals to create a powerful writing habit,
- Get your first drafts written more quickly, while still writing well,
- Deal with distractions and interruptions,
- Find your most productive writing routine and environment,
- Use writing challenges to become more productive,
- Discover tools and resources that help you focus on your writing,
- Manage your e-mail inbox in less time,
- Decide how much time to spend writing versus marketing,
- Overcome writer’s block and procrastination.