The beginning of the year is the perfect time to set goals for your writing. To help you set and achieve your writing goals, I’m giving away five ebook copies of my book Goal Setting for Writers to anyone willing to read and review the book on Amazon.
I’m asking for an honest review. It doesn’t have to be overly long–just a paragraph would be enough to help other interested readers find the book.
Goal Setting for Writers is a book that will help you:
- Learn the difference between dreams and goals,
- Turn your dreams into effective, realistic writing goals,
- Discover what matters most to you about your writing,
- Break down your goals into bite-sized chunks that you can achieve more easily, even if you don’t have much time to write,
- Create an action plan that guides you through every step of the writing and publishing process, from brainstorming ideas to marketing,
- Overcome procrastination, writer’s block, and other obstacles that keep you from finishing your book.
Anyone who’s interested, please send me an email. You can find my email address on my contact page.