Goal Setting for Writers
(Writers’ Guide Series Book 1)
How to set and achieve your writing goals, finally write a book, and become a successful author
Writing a book is on the bucket list of millions of people worldwide, but very few actually finish their book or manage to fulfill other writing dreams such as making a living as a writer.
Many writers fail because they don’t know how to set effective writing goals and how to develop an action plan that will turn their dreams into reality.
Whether you are a complete newbie just thinking about writing your first book or a multi-published author dreaming of becoming a full-time writer or somewhere in between, this book will help you to:
- Learn the difference between dreams and goals,
- Turn your dreams into effective, realistic writing goals,
- Discover what matters most to you about your writing,
- Break down your goals into bite-sized chunks that you can achieve more easily, even if you don’t have much time to write,
- Create an action plan that guides you through every step of the writing and publishing process, from brainstorming ideas to marketing,
- Overcome procrastination, writer’s block, and other obstacles that keep you from finishing your book.
Writing While Distracted
“Sandra’s Gerth’s Goal Setting for Writers is the book I wish I had found when I was struggling to get my first book-length manuscript written.”
Kitty Kat’s Book Reviews
“This is the kind of book I will go back to again and again as I go through my writing process. Planning how to get that book written doesn’t seem such a daunting task anymore.”